Friday, February 19, 2010

A few good things

You know how when you're little and you get a new toy, you wake up with that feeling that something wonderful has happened but it takes you a few minutes to remember what it is?

I woke up this morning with that feeling about the new book I'm writing. :)

I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen to find my sick-dog, and he met me with a wag and eyes that seem brighter. I think he might finally be on the mend.

Our foster pup made it through another dry night in his crate. I'm almost ready to officially declare him potty-trained.

And it's Friday.

:)

3 comments:

B. WHITTINGTON said...

Sarah,
I'm glad I finally found you. Love your blog. It's fun to hook up with other writers and to hear their triumphs and trials. I'm excited to get your new book. AND I too love WINN DIXIE. What a great read.
Blessings, Barb

Floot said...

Sounds like a wonderful start to the day - I hope it got even better! :)

Heather Kelly said...

Everything seems rosy! I hope things stay that way!